Wednesday, September 27, 2017

introduction

hello

i'm tan. 
nice to meet you.
i mean, obviously not really, but you get the general idea.

welcome to my blog. i've tried blogging before with very little success, but i came back to the idea since a lot of new things have occurred in my life and i feel like this will help me keep tabs on all of those said things. 

as you can probably read by the title of this blog, it'll mainly consist of my musings as a newly discovered aspie (ASD/aspergers). it'll also include tidbits about my other various medical diagnoses as well as my feelings, poetry, writings and other interesting things.

i don't have very many expectations for this blog. if anything, i expect to lose interest in it in about 3 weeks to 2 months. but by the very slim chance that i am still consistently writing on here, then i'll try to make this a full blown thing. 

anyways, make yourself at home for the short term and let's get started, shall we?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

return

i'm back i haven't meant to be away for so long, but i've been preoccupied with irl things/issues i haven't been too well...